Monday, December 04, 2006

Merchandise Monday VI


I had to dig deep into the bowels of my tickle trunk to find this weeks contribution. This excuse for a jersey is what the Bruins decided to go with for their vintage version for the 75th Anniversary of the NHL in 1991 -1992.

I recieved this jersey for Christmas of 1991 from my girlfriend at the time (thanks alot) and I tried it on in front of her Christmas morning. This is my 2nd and probably last time wearing it as it has to be one of the worse jerseys ever in the league. What were the Bruins thinking!!!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

sell that thing on eBay.

5:42 p.m., December 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still, 100 times better than the puke color pooh bears.....I'll take this one any day!

6:00 p.m., December 04, 2006  
Blogger neb said...

ill give you ten bucks for it!

7:30 a.m., December 05, 2006  
Blogger jimbuff said...

Matt: it was a gift so I would never sell it - also I would never sell anything Bruins.

nevets: I like the Yogi jersey 100 times better than this piece of crap.

neb: it is not worth ten bucks Canadian let alone American.

8:04 a.m., December 05, 2006  
Blogger TreeBob said...

I'd buy that for a dollar!

2:30 p.m., December 05, 2006  
Blogger jimbuff said...

treebob: it might be worth that - first, however, I'll have to see what a Quebec dollar is worth in Canadian dollars:)

2:44 p.m., December 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites