Friday, June 06, 2008

I stand corrected!

In my last post I stated that there is no Bruin's news. Well I stand corrected. Evans Clinchy (love the name!) posted the following as a comment on the last post.

Bruins defenseman Aaron Ward is chatting Monday, June 9, at 12 p.m. ET on NESN.com. Please spread the word. Thanks.
Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli is chatting on June 16 at 12 p.m. ET on NESN.com. Please spread the word. Thanks.

--Evans Clinchy, new media intern, NESN.com

Also its real, officially the season is over.

I can no longer hip check my wife and say....It's hockey season! We can write this season off as yet another that the Bruin's did not win the cup. We can talk about how this season the team really did start to trend up. We can hope for some key acquisitions. We can dream of checking our wives again in the fall, with the excuse of an ongoing season as inspiration. We can dream of 22-24 players being the most recent Bruin's to hold the cup, instead of Brad, we hardly new you, Stuart.

1 Comments:

Blogger TreeBob said...

I LOVE FREE AGENT SEASON!

9:40 p.m., June 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites