Sunday, April 20, 2008

game 7!

Win or lose I will be glad to not have to watch another Canadiens player disgrace the game in the garden this season again by belly flopping. The refs are a disgrace for not calling the dive only, especially on the pj play! Does the league fine for this type of behavior, I though they were supposed to?

Win or lose I am proud of this team. Win or lose I do not know how the Canadiens fans can route for that train wreck. I would be dreading monday if my colors were red.

Good luck monday boys! Go get um!

4 Comments:

Blogger jimbuff said...

more heart than any other team in the NHL!!!!

1:52 p.m., April 20, 2008  
Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Those last 10 minutes were insane!
Best hockey I'e seen in a long time by entertainment value.
I am concerned thought that the Habs will settle down and play carbonneau's system at home for game 7. I think they got caught playing Bruins hockey in game 6.
It's gonna be a beauty! Geez, you guys must be stressed out right now. I know Jimbuff needs a heart transplant before game 7! :)
Go Bruins!
Didn't the B's suffer a bad injury to someone in game 6?
And don't you love how Kovalev plays like shit after the "C" is taken away from him in Koivu's return?
That alone may haelp the B's win the next game, since Kovalev was so dominant.

5:24 p.m., April 20, 2008  
Blogger TreeBob said...

Excellent game for sure. It was kessel hurt in the last shift. Tweaked his arm and was holding it coming off the ice.

The globe had no mention of it and said there will be no line-up changes so i think this is a good thing,

5:37 p.m., April 20, 2008  
Blogger jimbuff said...

Just a bruise for kessel - already said he is fine and will play

6:06 p.m., April 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites