Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thomas IS God!!!!

Bruins win 2-1 in overtime!!! Savard scores winner.

Thomas made at least 3 incredible game saving stops in o.t.

Bruins trail series 2-1 and play again on Tuesday Night (Tim Thomas' birthday). Timmy will be pumped and win this one himself if he has to. The Bruins streak of victories over Montreal has begun - I can see it being a long one!!!

I love this team!! Habs suck!!!

Tonight's 3 stars as picked by me:
1- Timmy Thomas - he was better than God tonight!!!
2-Lucic - big goal and a physical force!!
3-Savard-Assist on 1st goal and ot winner!

Go Bruins Go!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Confidence boosters: ENGAGE!

GO B's!!

11:26 a.m., April 14, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The most amazing game I've seen in too long. Love the bruins, love timmy thomas. This has brought bruins fans back to causeway st!

Here's a bunch of fans chanting and taunting the hab's fans after the game on the way out of the garden. AMAZING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XowmOt9XMT0

12:04 p.m., April 14, 2008  
Blogger Katie O'D said...

I agree with your stars- Lucic's hard play seemed to spark the whole team, and as usual we'd be nowhere without Timmy. Savvy had a fantastic game, but I think it was inspired a lot by Milan. He was even throwing hits! And their chemistry was unreal.
Have to give to to Carey Price, too. I started to think we'd never score on him.
How sick is it to have a hockey team to care about again? I didn't even realize there was a Sox-Yankees game on!

3:26 p.m., April 14, 2008  
Blogger TreeBob said...

You know, the "Thomas is a God" posts never get old :)

5:18 p.m., April 14, 2008  
Blogger jimbuff said...

Treebob!!! Good to hear from u!!!

Drop me an email some time - I need help to set up AIM again to chat with you. I got a new computer a while ago and I am not sure what to do - I am still a computer idiot!!!

God wishes he was Thomas!!!

5:22 p.m., April 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites