Sunday, June 22, 2008

The draft

This weekend the Bruins drafted a bunch of wanna B's. This is great. This is something for some people to debate. Just not me. I have never been into prospects. I personally would rather talk about the team we do have. The team that will skate this October. Perhaps I am not giving one of these youngsters their due and they will make the jump from draftie to line-up, it just doesn't happen very often, so I would rather not speculate. If I wanted to watch and discuss pro prospects I would go to college games, read the Providence Bruins box scores, dissect the benefits to the various junior leagues....I do not. I offer this weekends drafties the following. Work hard and hopefully I feel its worth mentioning you in our team discussions by name soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites