Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Me and the boy


Here's something I had taken in 2004 when my son Matt was only a few weeks old which I thought you guys might enjoy. If I recall correctly, the Bruins were 0-0-0 at this point of the season and would finish the year with the same record. It wasn't until the next year when he'd finally get his taste of Bruins hockey. Unfortunately, he only was around for 23 games of the Joe Thornton era and 0 games of the Raymond Bourque era.

He's two now, so I need to get an updated one soon.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger jimbuff said...

I love the baby's shirt. How cute is that!

7:51 p.m., December 05, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

What's worse: his birth date not allowing him to see the Ray Bourque era,

or

mine allowing me to be around for it (in Boston, no less), but me just being unaware of the whole "hockey" thing?

8:49 a.m., December 06, 2006  
Blogger quixotikal said...

How can you do that to the kid! Boston? Ugh.
I shouldn't talk. My new daughter watched her first Sens game at three weeks wearing a Senators onesie...
Why do we do it to our kids? Why?

9:08 a.m., December 06, 2006  
Blogger TreeBob said...

How about this guy!

http://img501.imageshack.us/my.php?image=liambruinsqf9.gif

3:04 p.m., December 06, 2006  
Blogger Doobie said...

James Q., it could be worse...I'm also a KC Royals fan. My friend said that if he ever sees Matt in Roylas gear, he's calling DYFS on me.

9:20 p.m., December 06, 2006  
Blogger TreeBob said...

Welcome to the site James.

What the hell is a Sens fan doing in T.O.??

12:32 p.m., December 07, 2006  
Blogger Tree said...

Very, very cute!

4:35 p.m., December 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites