Saturday, December 09, 2006

Gameday - Devils @ Bruins 12/09/06

The red hot Bruins will be taking on New Jersey tonight. Martin Brodeur and the Devils are coming of a 2-0 shutout to the lowly Flyers on Friday night. Incidentally, I forgot to put Brodeur in my line-up for my Yahoo pool. I'm such a tool...

Starting in goals tonight will be Thomas (duh!) and most likely Brodeur for New Jersey. This is going to be a tough one due to Jersey's stellar defence and our not so stellar. P.J. is still out for the Bruins and Hoggan remained with the team to practice with his line mates (I guess Lewis was reading my last post).

Here are the updated stats:




Possible line-up:

Tenkrat - Savard - Murray
Sturm - Bergeron - Boyes

Primeau - Mowers - Donovan
Hoggan - Kessel - Chistov

Defense
Chara, Alberts,

Mara, B. Stuart
M. Stuart, York

New jersey has no offence to speak off, and if we beat Brodeur two or three times we win! Easy right?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites