Thursday, September 18, 2008

IT BEGINS!!!

Hockey season is here!!!!

Yesterday I purchased tickets to see The Bruins do battle against the hated Habs at the Bell Centre in Montreal on October 15th (The Habs home opener). I will be going with my girlfriend, Paulette, her 10 year old son, Joshua and my 12 year old nephew, Brody. This will be awesome!!! I haven't watched a Bruins game live since the lockout - I am pumped!!!

Another sure sign that hockey is about to start is that we finally had our 1st snowfall today (17 days later than last year). Winter is finally here and with that comes Hockey Season.

I will be post here frequently all season starting now. I am pumped about the Bruins this season (it will be a great one) and I am pumped about writing about them.

Go Bruins Go!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger President of Bruins Nation said...

That's awesome. Someday before I die I'll see a Bruins game in Montreal.

2:19 p.m., September 22, 2008  
Blogger jimbuff said...

I've seen several games there now and the atmosphere is incredible. The Bruins have won every game I have ever seen them play... hopefully that streak continues Needless to say I never made it to a game there last season.

6:03 p.m., September 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites