Wednesday, June 04, 2008

In Bruins news

In Bruins news....there is not any. Tonight former Bruin Brad Stuart could win the cup. Or former B's Hal Gill and Sergie Gonchar could force a Stanely cup game 7. Unfortuanatly I can not find myself caring much. I guess I am pulling for Gill, he got a bad wrap around here. I for one (likely the only one) would try to make the Hal Gill parade! So Hal maybe me and you could rent a convertable and run up and down Comm Ave with the cup! How bout it!

Cheers untils next time!

1 Comments:

Blogger eclinchy said...

Bruins defenseman Aaron Ward is chatting Monday, June 9, at 12 p.m. ET on NESN.com. Please spread the word. Thanks.
Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli is chatting on June 16 at 12 p.m. ET on NESN.com. Please spread the word. Thanks.

--Evans Clinchy, new media intern, NESN.com

3:30 p.m., June 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites