Sunday, March 04, 2007

Thomas Keeps Playoff Hopes Alive

Last nite The B's defeated The Hated Habs 3-1 in Beantown!!!

The Bruins were up 2-0 going into the 3rd after 2 evenly played periods. However, The B's must have watched "Prison Break" or "Gilmore Girls" during the intermission as they were asleep for the 3rd frame. All except "The Trapper" that is - he turned away 15 of 16 shots and gave The Bruins 2 much needed points in the eastern playoff race.

Game Hilites:
- Murray scored his 28th of the season which turned out to be the game clincher in the 3rd.
- Bochenski scored again - he could be the next Murray - a true natural goal scorer.
- Timmy was amazing - anyone who doesn't think he is a true #1 doesn't know nuttin' about nuttin'!
- Habs suck crap!!!

3 stars as picked by me:

1 - Tim Thomas - After Brodeur and Kiprusoff he is the league's best by far!
2 - Glen Murray - just keeps scoring goals.
3 - Zdeno Chara - you know he had a good game if I pick him as a star!

Bruins next game is tonite against The New Jersey Devils - should be a great battle of goaltenders with The B's coming out on top 4 - 1.

* I have a series of posts I will be starting tomorrow (hoped to start this weekend but stuff came up) - it deals with different opinions and comments I have been reading about The Bruins over the internet (I got the idea from a post neb did a while back). I will be examining these comments and will be giving my own opinions on them - some I will be agreeing with and a lot I will be debating. This was going to be one post but because of the length I will be doing it over several posts - each with a separate topic. Tomorrows post will be directed towards comments I have read and heard about The Coach and GM.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger number4bobbyorr said...

Beating the habs is always sweet!

11:27 a.m., March 04, 2007  
Blogger Heather said...

Dude, don't dis the Prison Break. Or the Gilmore Girls. But especially the Prison Break.

3:48 p.m., March 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ward also had a great game next to Chara. I love the fact that he'll dive to block any puck. He had one great play on a breaking Habs forward.

3:51 p.m., March 04, 2007  
Blogger number4bobbyorr said...

"He had one great play on a breaking Habs forward."

Yeah, that was one of the highlights! It seems clear that the presence of Ward is going to help the team.

4:08 p.m., March 04, 2007  
Blogger jimbuff said...

Oh Heather, your sarcasim makes me laugh:)

5:24 p.m., March 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Playoffs??? LOL.

6:58 p.m., March 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites