Monday, February 26, 2007

Merchandise Monday XVI


This is a Bruins' blanket I got about 10 years ago.

I live in Labrador where it is winter for 9 months of the year and -30 is a warm winter day (January and February are -40 or more every day).

So when the Bruins' are on I like to cuddle up under my blanket, open a couple of brews and enjoy the game while keeping warm.

Go Bruins Go !!!

Ed note: For you non-Canadians who use Fahrenheit, -30 converts to -22 degrees and -40 is...uhhh...still -40 degrees. Cripes, dude! You need to move!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger number4bobbyorr said...

If I know our B's you are going to need that blanket tonight. I'm not usually the pessimist, but Atlanta is a team that I don't think our B's can beat right now. Like Florida, they don't seem to take Atlanta seriously, and the Thrashers are way too good not to take seriously. On the plus side, if they do somehow win, you'll likely be able to hear me yellin' from far away continents!

Unfortunately, it's a Versus night and I'm going to be out, so this is one of the few games this season that I'll miss completely.

Wrap up, stay warm (try not to look at the score) and enjoy!

4:43 p.m., February 26, 2007  
Blogger Heather said...

Aww, I like to cuddle with Bruins under blankets too!

Oh, wait...

(sorry, couldn't help myself.)

7:12 p.m., February 26, 2007  
Blogger jimbuff said...

Oh Heather - why am I not surprised by your comment:)

7:11 a.m., February 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites