Wednesday, November 15, 2006

2006 CanBlog Awards

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that Ghosts of the Garden has been nominated as a Canadian Blog of the year. We have been nominated in 3 categories: Best New Blog, Best Group Blog and Best Sports Blog.

I would appreciate it you could help us win! Unless you dislike us, in which case you could vote for someone else ;)

There seems to be two rounds of voting (maybe they eliminate a percentage of blogs after round one) and you can vote once per day on all categories!

Thanks a lot, and vote everyday if you can!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Doobie said...

I hope my American 33.3333333333333% doesn't disqualify us. :)

6:25 p.m., November 15, 2006  
Blogger TreeBob said...

Nope I checked the rules and we definetly qualify.

6:34 p.m., November 15, 2006  
Blogger Doobie said...

That's good. I didn't want to have to wear a toque as a disguise or feign an interest in birch bark.

6:11 a.m., November 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites