Monday, November 06, 2006

Merchandise Monday II


The following print of Bobby Orr is # 3427 of 4444 in a limited edition. It is a picture of Bobby sitting on a chair in Boston Garden remembering his overtime Stanley Cup winning goal against St. Louis.
This was given to me for Christmas 2004, by my wife at the time, Valerie - I will always love her for this. This is my pride and joy and something that I will never part with in my lifetime.
In case you are wondering how big it really is; I put myself in the picture - I go betweem 205-210 pounds. It is a HUGE print! Click on the pic for a larger more detailed veiw.
Stay tune next week for more Boston Merchandise - I have not decided what to share yet but since my first two installments were Bobby Orr related I will move onto something else to do with the Bruins. I will share a piece of my Boston Bruins merchandise every Monday for the remainder of the season. I hope you enjoy.

Jim Posted by Picasa

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Doobie said...

I should post a picture of my #49 Joe Juneau jersey that I bought about a year before he was traded for the human "IR", Al Iafrate. Of course, that didn't stop me from wearing it at nearly every casual social gathering for the next five years.

5:09 p.m., November 06, 2006  
Blogger jimbuff said...

I have some classic jerseys I will be sharing at sometime also.

5:18 p.m., November 06, 2006  
Blogger TreeBob said...

I was about to get on you for not posting yet Jim! Wait a come through.

I am beginning to feel like a bit of a loser not having any Bruins stuff. I should paint my volleybal black and gold eh?

6:47 p.m., November 06, 2006  
Blogger jimbuff said...

Treebob,

you must have some Bruins stuff??
Even the little things count.
4 powerplay goals for Atlanta tonite - stay out of the box!!!

Jim

10:24 p.m., November 06, 2006  
Blogger TreeBob said...

nope. I have a puck with the Bruins symbol on it. It means nothing, just picked it up at a store.

11:42 a.m., November 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites