Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Your favorite coach?

Well he is quickly becoming my favorite coach since Mike Milbury. If Claude is not your favorite coach in sometime, maybe you have not read this from todays globe

"The blue-collar approach to this team is what the fans in Boston love," Julien says. "I feel as comfortable here as I've ever felt anywhere. This is a perfect environment for me because a lot of what the fans expect here is a lot of what I want out of our hockey team. It was a good fit for me and the Bruins."

I for one like a sports celebrity that much more if they seem to love the area as much as we do!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

since millbury?....pat burns?

5:44 p.m., January 09, 2009  
Blogger neb said...

pat burns was a little bit too much d only for me... he also had a bit of tuna in him, in that he thought the show was about him and his witty personality.

1:16 p.m., January 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites