Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm Pissed !!!



The Bruins play the Islanders today at 12:00PM and I am very upset about it!

The first reason I am upset is that it is an early afternoon game and I am working - I will miss it! I will not get to see my beloved Bruins play this game live! Why do Americans get a week and a half holidays for Thanksgiving anyways??!!

However, the main reason I am upset is that The Bruins are unveiling their 3rd jersey today. I am not upset that I am missing this but rather because they used to have the best 3rd jersey ever and abandoned it! A few years back they had a beautiful mustard colored jersey with a big bear on it (see pic) and for some reason some idiot with an office job decided not to go with it anymore because it made Jumbo Joe look fatter than he already was. I say dump the new one that will be worn today and bring back the "Yogi" jersey!

Go Bruins GO!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya man, i loved those bear head jerseys.

5:18 a.m., November 29, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you could have listened to it online as I did!

8:31 p.m., December 03, 2008  
Blogger Nevets said...

NO way! The pooh bear was the ugliest thing ever! Worse than any jersey ever.....I almost didnt want to watch when they were wearing those abominations. The new ones are GREAT!

6:12 p.m., December 10, 2008  
Blogger jimbuff said...

Nevets - pooh bear ruled!

8:22 p.m., December 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites