Thursday, April 24, 2008

The End Of The Season

On Monday The Bruins season ended with a loss to the hated habs.

I was proud of what the Bruins achieved this season. They fought through all their hardships and made the playoffs when nobody but myself and a few others believed they could. They took the 1st place division winners to 7 games and gave them all they could handle - I actually thought the Bruins outplayed the habs in 5 of the 7 games and should have won the series but they still never came out on top.

I love the heart this team showed this year and how they stuck together and played as a team.

To The Boston Bruins: I personally thank you for a great and most enjoyable season.

Your biggest fan,

Buff

p.s. I can't wait until next season!

Go Bruins Go!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Araev16 said...

It really is amazing what Julien accomplished with these boys this year. I thought he really deserved a Jack Adams nod.
Can wait til next year!

11:02 a.m., May 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites