Saturday, October 13, 2007

The good news?

There are countless articles that will tell you who scored the 8 goals for the Bruins last night against the defensivly challanged and Rookie netminding Kings. These same stories may also tell of the many LA strikes, 6. What I have not read yet today is the only good news I can find from such a dissapointing win. The last two seasons your Bruins would have pitched the tents and lost a game tied up 5-5 in the third, such as last nights. You see things were looking good, the boys were up 4-1 and should have cruised to a 4-1 or 5-2 victory, but the tires came off and there we were all tied up at 5 in the third period. How many of you were remembering the "here we go again" of the last two years? Well the good news is this year, once, they pulled this train wreck into the win column.

PS
Let the "oh we miss you Joe, what a mistake" garbage fill the internets now, but be quick then be done with for the year (please!).

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger number4bobbyorr said...

Personally I think wins are wins. The only thing I was a bit disappointed in was Fernandez. I mean, so far his GAA is 5.0. I sure hope he's not the latest victim of the Boston goaltender jinx. I'd name names (of the jinxed ones), but you guys all know who they are and besides, it would fill the page.

Maybe Timmy's secret is garlic around his neck or something. But he can't do it by himself. Share the garlic Timmy, share the garlic!

1:41 p.m., October 13, 2007  
Blogger TreeBob said...

God I hate Thornton.

I am predicting Timmy in nets tonight (shocker!).

I am taking Bruins to win.

Lucic will take on Thornton.

Timmy lets in only one goal.

I am a hopeful homer

1:46 p.m., October 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see Dave Lewis' defensive genius is already paying off in LA.

1:54 a.m., October 14, 2007  
Blogger TreeBob said...

I guess I win! Timmy rocks

Eat it Doob! ;)

2:01 a.m., October 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites