Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Merchandise Monday XI


I know it is Tuesday and I am a day late but I lost a day somewhere. All yesterday I thought it was Sunday - I don't know why.

Anyway this is a picture of kids playing pond hockey dressed in original 6 jerseys with pins of all the original teams on the bottom. It is a limited edition with this being # 174 out of 195 printed. My ex-wife gave me this for X-mas in 2003. As I look back she gave me alot of Bruins and hockey gifts. With gifts like this maybe I'll get married again:)

Go Bruins Go !!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Doobie said...

Geez, Buff...how much stuff do you HAVE?

6:58 p.m., January 23, 2007  
Blogger jimbuff said...

Just getting started!!!

9:39 p.m., January 23, 2007  
Blogger neb said...

look out some monday i may have to break out my rob zammaner signed and framed puck...then you will be jealous

7:36 a.m., January 24, 2007  
Blogger jimbuff said...

who???? :)

7:55 a.m., January 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites