Monday, January 15, 2007

Gameday - Sabres @ Bruins 01/15/07

Due to some American holiday and my son being sick today, I get to watch an afternoon game!

Lewis mentioned that there might be a shake-up in the lines for this afternoon's game.
“Probably some different line combinations, but I’m not going to announce them until (today). Not big changes, just little, subtle changes. I don’t want to go crazy. I want to do what’s right for everybody, not just one or two people.”
Here are the combinations from today's practice:

Axelsson-Chistov-Murray
Sturm-Bergeron-Boyes
Mowers-Primeau-Donovan
Hoggan-Kessel-Tenkrat

Savard was given the morning off and will be playing this afternoon. Those lines will not be the same as I cannot see Savard being demoted off the 1st line.Take what you will from it. We will soon know. Thomas will be in nets today that is a sure thing.

I am going to try and do a live game summary this afternoon as long as my son allows it. Either way come on in to the Ghost of the Garden chat room if you want to say hi. Neb and I should be there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites