Monday, January 08, 2007

Free week of NHL Center Ice on DirecTV

If the email I got from DirecTV applies to everyone with said satellite dish (I'm assuming it does), starting tonight through 1/14, the NHL Center Ice package is free. This means out of town schlubs like me can now watch at least one Bruins game I wouldn't otherwise have been able to see. Of course, as is my luck, one of those games is against the Islanders which I *am* able to see because it's in my market.

But hey, free hockey is free hockey.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nevets said...

the second I moved to Florida I tried to find a way to watch the Bruins....once Center Ice became available, I got it. It is SO worth it.

2:23 p.m., January 09, 2007  
Blogger Doobie said...

I hear you man. I had it last year, but had an issue with local games being unavailable in the central NJ area (Rangers, Islanders, & Devils) due to me also needing to purchase Fox Sports NY and MSG. I felt that was BS, so I didn't renew. However, it looks like those channels became part of my packaging this year, so I may renew next year.

8:57 p.m., January 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites