Saturday, January 06, 2007

Gameday - Flyers @ Bruins 06/01/07

This is one of my first posts in awhile. I had a busy vacation traveling with the family, and barely enough time to check any blogs. I hope everyone had a great holiday season! I'm not sure about the rest of you but I am sooo loving this snow-less Winter. Highs of 10°C today in January!

It seems that the Bruins have taken a vacation at the same time as me, going 1-3-1 and being outscored 12-26 during those five games. I can only hope that since I am blogging again they will also begin to win. We can all have dreams right?

Boston is taking on Philly today in a 1:00pm matinée, and if there is any team that the Bruins could turn their fortunes around with, it is them. After the 10-2 drubbing by the Maple Leafs the Bruins are a little banged up, with both Chara and Bergeron being game time decisions. Lewis would not disclose either players injury but said that Chara went to see a doctor. Bergeron said after the game that he was fine and will most likely suit up tonight. Neither player participated in yesterdays practice but I think that's more precautionary than anything else.

If Boston is going to beat Philly they are going to have to start playing better defence (boy am I tired of saying that). If Chara sits out tonight that will be a lot of minutes to make up and there has still been no word on any call ups from Providence. I would imagine we will know sometime around 11 or 12 today. In other news Kessel has been sent to Providence on a three game conditioning stint and he played his 1st game last night in a 2-1 loss to Worcester.

Oh and if you haven't guessed yet, I am the referenced Dance Dance Revolution person that Doobie was referring to. Yes, I play the game, and I frigging love it so go ahead and make fun of me if you like! I had more fun than any of you Nimrods who actually watched the game. I have to admit, if I actually could've watched the game I would have.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Doobie said...

Ha ha!!

Unfortunately, this game is being broadcast on NESN on DirecTV and NOT a local Philly channel as I hoped (possibly the Comcast channel, which is only on cable), so I won't be able to see this one.

The good news is that I *will* be attending the 2/19 Flyers/Bruins games that's being played in Philly. Yeehaaaa!!

10:02 a.m., January 06, 2007  
Blogger jimbuff said...

Hannu and Lashoff sent to the Bigs for this game

11:37 a.m., January 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites