Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Warning!

Do not let them win tonight. This is my warning to the team visiting from Montreal. You do not want to let this team win tonight. In my opinion tonight's game probably decides the series. Now that our boys have finally pulled out a squeaker and broken Montreal's serve what happens next? I see it going one of two ways. Another tight game were Montreal creates a break in the B's armour at the most opportune (inopportune for the B's) moment and the season is sunk. Or my hope is for the blow-out by the boys in black. They are due to get some bounces and have a 5-2 or 4-1 sleeper where the garden is rolling, especially agaisnt this team. Montreal just is not that much better. If this happens look out, this young Bruins team will be difficult to knock off its game. How great have been kids like Lucic, Nokelainen,Krejci and Sobotka (a personal favorite - leads with his chin against men twice his size, with no regard for his well being or better he side steps the devestating check like a jedi).

If you have not read number 4's blog (linked on the side) go do it! I just need to repeat for those of you who stated that Thomas could not steal a playoff game or were calling for f'ing Manny in game 2....are you kidden me! As #4 says go bite him! I got the itit, you got the itit? In Tim I trust.

For our readers. My apologies for not posting much... Life has gotten in the way, I assure you I have been watching and reading and taking notes, the writing will come as well.
Lastly I teased earlier in the season that I would reveal my identity if the club made the playoffs. My name is Ben- to be continued...........(once the playoffs are over)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Araev16 said...

Nice to see an updated Bruins Blog! Keep up the good work.
Go Bruins!

4:00 p.m., April 15, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with araev16, "Ghosts Of The Garden" is the best bruins fan site there is!

6:20 p.m., April 15, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad you lost again , the Habs are way to skilled for the Bruins, Way to fast and have "Ice man" in goal ...

10:44 p.m., April 15, 2008  
Blogger neb said...

too bad your team stinks too. lets face it the bruins are a team that probably do not deserve to be in the playoffs. your whining, diving and "skilled" team has barely won the the last two they have just meaked out.

what i saw was a bruins team that worked harder than the the "skilled" team. and what exactly are these skills? diving? slashing? trying to take out players knees? anyway what i saw from my team is a team that played honest and harder and did not get rewarded for it, ill take my team thank you.

and remember if you make it to the next round dont get your hopes up, your having a difficult time against the 8th seed.

11:06 p.m., April 15, 2008  
Blogger number4bobbyorr said...

habs rule: you ought to thank the Bruins. If it weren't for the 16 points your team got off them this year your guys would be playing golf right now. If you make it to the second round, look out. The Bruins have a better record than the Habs against the rest of the conference, so don't be so sure you are going anywhere.

12:52 p.m., April 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites