Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's Not Over!!!!

I am not giving up on this team!!! I watched the game last night and I saw something; I saw heart and determination! They lost 2-1 to Buffalo but they outplayed the Sabres and deserved to win. They actually looked like they wanted it! Players are getting back healthy now and after a few games to get timing back and get used to set lines again this team (with all it's talent) will right this ship!

This is it - this is rock bottom! This is the worst they can actually be so we don't have to worry about being any worse - they can only go up from here - things can only get better and better they WILL get - I saw a glimpse of it last night. Tonight is The Kings and I predict this is the first game of the turn around! The Bruins WILL win and will continue to improve and win more. They will climb up to 4th or 5th in the conference by seasons end and this adversity will have them hungry and more prepared for the playoffs than their cruising through the regular season did last year. This WILL be a team to be reckoned with and I mean this season!

Go Bruins Go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites