Sunday, January 03, 2010

Back Posting Again - Finally

Last month I went to Montreal and saw, first hand, The Bruins get destroyed by the hated habs. It was the first time I ever witnessed The Bruins lose live in regulation. I can not describe what I felt on that night - my stomach just sank. Oh well it is over now and it is only one game. I had a great trip besides the game and did lots of shopping (Christmas and self) and eating (I ate a years supply of food in 5 days).

I came back from Montreal and was well into Christmas mode at work (70 - 80 hour work weeks) and then it was the craziness of the season itself ( visiting and visitors and lots of eating again). All that is over now and I am ready to get back to this blog.

The Bruins played a historic game on News Year Day outdoors and came away with a 2-1 ot victory over The Flyers.

The season so far is fairly good. Slow start but improved play as of late. Goaltending and defense are incredible but the offense is lacking a bit (hey if no one scores on us we don't need many goals - do we).

I apologize for my absence as of late and I will be regularly updating this site once again.

The Bruins next game is Monday against The Rangers.

Go Bruins Go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites