Thursday, December 03, 2009

Habs To Go Down Like Tampa Did Last Night!

The Bruins destroyed The Lightning 4-1 last night and are on a roll. Savard, Bergy, Chara, Sturm, Timmy, and all The Bruins played great last night.

I am sitting across the street for The Bell Center in Montreal writing this and I can't wait for tomorrow night's game. I have great seats; Club Desjardin - private entrance, coat check, lounges, bigger seats and all the food you can eat for free!!!

This game marks the 100th anniversary of The Habs first ever game and there is a big 2 hour ceremony before the game starts (seems like these losers have ceremonies for something every second game). I guess they have to honor and live in the past because the present and near future with the way they are going is going to be crap!

I predict a 4-0 win for The Bruins with myself being the most hated person in Montreal tomorrow night. My girlfriend is worried about me getting jumped and beat up but I tell her so what - what a great story that will make!!!

Go Bruins Go!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Matt said...

Hey!

This is really a well written blog. I've been reading quite a bit of your
content lately. As it goes I own and operate http://www.TheReedReview.com
and we're currently looking for team writers. We already have gotten three
new bloggers in recent days. We'd certainly be interested in bringing you
in if you are interested. I know this isn't much info but give me a shout
back if you are interested and I can give you more.
admin@thereedreview.com

11:44 a.m., December 06, 2009  
Anonymous Bryan said...

Too bad that Montreal game didn't go as expected, but we righted the ship in game one against Toronto and I see another solid victory this next time out. http://causewaycrowd.com

12:52 p.m., December 09, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lack of updates...

5:39 p.m., December 11, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites