Thursday, October 01, 2009

Opening Night!!!!!

The Bruins kick off the season tonight as they host The Washington Capitals. This should be a good test to start the season as The Capitals have a descent, better than average hockey team (they finished 2nd in the East last season: 8 points back of The Bruins). I can't wait!
It will be interesting to see the new line combinations, powerplay units and penalty killing lines used tonight. It will be different seeing the new guys play and also not to be watching some familiar faces (I personally am going to be missing P.J.).
The excitement is eating me up! I can not remember ever being this pumped for the beginning of a season before - it is all I can think about and I'm driving everyone nuts talking about it. (my little town is filled with mostly all Habs and Leafs fans...losers!)

I predict a Bruins 4-1 win tonight with Big games from Thomas, Ryder and Krejci! (Savard having a big game is always a given).

Go Bruins Go!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites