Saturday, May 09, 2009

Bruins lose 4-1. Hurricanes lead series 3-1

Well that was disappointing!!!!

This is not the team I watched all year and I know they are better than this!!!

No more room for mistakes; have to play smarter and want it more if they wish to continue to keep playing.

They are quite simply being outplayed and outworked by an inferior team. All their losses are deserved because of their effort put forth.

Smarten up Bruins and play with some heart!!! I thought you guys wanted it as bad as me; well prove it!!!

This ain't no garden party, brother, this is hockey, where only the strongest survive!!!



Go Bruins Go!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been beat by an inferior team three times now. Somewhere down the line, you guys should have figured out the Canes by now

9:47 a.m., May 09, 2009  
Blogger DrFrankLives said...

inferior

you keep using that word

i do not think it means what you think it means

1:32 a.m., May 10, 2009  
Blogger jimbuff said...

DrFrankLives: Yeah I use that word a lot when I am pissed off here.
The Canes are a better team than I give them credit for. 2 days later now and I am calmer. The Canes are playing great but I still feel that when The Bruins play their best (which they are far from now) they are the team that should win between these two.

5:04 a.m., May 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites