Saturday, November 07, 2009

?????

I don't know what to say.

1-0 loss to The Rangers, 2-0 loss to The Wings and 2-1 penalty shot competition loss to The Habs.
I watched all these games from start to finish and The Bruins could have and maybe should have won all 3 of them. They are out playing teams and are great defensively but are just not scoring. I don't think they have to panic and change things...the goals will come...won't they???

Anyway, tonight we play The Sabres. Expect a 1-0 or 2-1 win...hopefully!

Go Bruins Go!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dear BruinsFanatics,

My name is John Meyer from South Dakota. I stumbled upon your blog via Google and enjoyed reading about the Bruins.

I'm actually a die-hard baseball fan by nature, but am in search of finding a hockey team to follow. Tomorrow I'm launching a website called PickMyNHLTeam.com. It's a video blog where I do a video review of each team and try to garner opinions and votes using social media.

I kick off with the Ducks and then go to the Thrashers on Wednesday. I'll be covering the Bruisn on Friday and I'm looking for a Boston Bruins blogger to write a guest post on why a person should be a Bruins fan. Basically, a couple paragraphs on the best things about being a Bruins fan. It could be certain players, the logo, the arena, the history, whatever.

Would you be interested in doing this? You can also publish the post on your blog and I'll link up your blog on my end and hopefully send you some traffic.

Feel free to email me at pickmynhlteam@gmail.com if you have any questions and follow me on Twitter @johntmeyer.

Thanks,
John

10:38 p.m., November 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites