Friday, April 10, 2009

The Bruins Domination Of The Habs Continues!

Last night The Bruins defeated The Habs 5-4 to complete the season series with a 5-0-1 record.

The single point earned by The Canadiens ensured their place in the playoffs. I would love for them to finish 8th. They are the team I want to play the most as I really, really dislike them and would love to eliminate them this year.

Hockey regular season over on Sunday. After that we will know who we are playing.

Come on playoffs!!! I am excited about this year's playoffs more than ever before - THIS IS THE YEAR!!!!

Go Bruins Go

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sam said...

Don't write stuff like this. I love the Bruins as much as you, but remember what we did to them last year, when the roles were reversed? And what the habs did to us in 2002 and 2004? All I am saying is respect them, I hate them but we can't set the bar to high and have those habs fans jumping down our throats for blogs like this.

11:33 p.m., April 13, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites