Friday, March 20, 2009

Quick Update As To What Is Going On

I haven't updated lately as I have been very busy. If you know me you know that I work 60-65 hours weekly every week. On top of that we had surprise visitors come into town on the weekend - my girlfriend's sister in law with her two kids. Plus it is winter carnival here this week - it may seem strange to some to have "winter" carnival in the spring but up in this part of the world it is still the middle of winter (-30 Celsius here today which is -26 Fahrenheit for my American friends). Spring here starts in May.

Anyway on to The Bruins. They split 2 games the weekend with a win over The Islanders and a penalty filled loss to The Penguins. Last night in a game I missed (only the 3rd game I missed this season) they fell in O.T. to the Kings. Not much I can say about this as I never even caught a highlight yet but losing to a team of this caliber upsets me.

The Bruins are slowly coming around again as they are 1-1-1 in their last 3 and 2-1-1 in their last 4. Next up we get to see how The Bruins are really doing. They play New Jersey on Sunday, a team who is now on their heels for the conference lead. Finally they are playing a game that actually means something. They have been playing to many meaningless games lately and have had a hard time getting up for them. They should be up for the game against the devils and bring a true effort for a change. This game should see the Bruins at their best - if they pick it up Sunday I have no worries for the playoffs; if they don't they still have time to turn it around before the post season - no panic here yet!

Go Bruins Go!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you missed a good first 2 periods, with boston flying, hitting and dominating ... owning the kings and reminding all about what teams have to deal with when they come to play the b's at the gardens this year.

seemed to let up a bit in the third again, and then lose in a heartbreaker.

i have faith that julien will continue to call hard practices and get the team ready to run deep this spring.

11:36 a.m., March 20, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites