Saturday, December 01, 2007

Letter 3

Dear Internet,

I have been posting anonymously to you about Bruins hockey for sometime. However I want you to know, I am a real person and, Internet, I make you this promise: If my Bruins make the playoffs and win one round, I will de-cloak. I will no longer change in a phone booth from my Clark Kent to Nebpusman. I will let all cyberspace into the nebcave and show you around. I will throw away these letters that I hide behind and show you the real Neb behind the keys. My tangled web will be revealed to the intermingled web. So that you live up to your end of the bargain and propel my Bruins into the second round, because as we all know you THE INTERNET are all powerful I will slowly start pulling away the layers behind which I hide. So, Internet here is your first hint to my real identity. I am 37.

Yours forever,

neb

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger number4bobbyorr said...

You feelin' ok, neb?

1:34 a.m., December 03, 2007  
Blogger Nevets said...

The drugs are good in Neb land, apparently....

You are 37? wow, I always thought you were younger!!!

8:35 a.m., December 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Hockey Related Websites